
A collection of boogie grooves & disco moves
01. Andrew Clarke - Back In The Day
02. Plastic Bertrand - Stop Ou Encore (Ron Hardy Re-Edit)
03. Crazy P - Never Gonna (Superbreak Dub)
04. Kid Creole - I'm Corrupt (SDC Re-Edit)
05. Ashford & Simpson - Don't Cost You Nothing(Wobble Edit)
06. Joubert Singers - Stand On The Word (Unabombers Edit)
07. Chic - I Feel Your Love Comin On - (AC Re-Edit)
08. Prince - Hot Thing (Rayko Edit)
09. BB&Q - Riccochet (Bedmo Disco Dub)
10. Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait (Blacklodge Edit)
11. Shalamar - I Owe You One (Frico Edit)
12. Jean Carne - Was That All It Was (Disco Crystal Edit)
13. The Revenge - Heavy Love
14. Chaka Khan - Clouds (Blackjoy Edit)
15. Ned Doheny - Give It Up For Love (AC Re-Edit)
Give it up for Love :: A collection of boogie grooves & disco moves by aarondae
No comments:
Post a Comment